We are excited to announce a new feature of the Amazon and Brightpearl Connector!
This will be a game-changer for those sales credits that are not getting invoiced due to returns not being received from Amazon.
Enabling this functionality will allow automatic invoicing of all Sales Credits for which returns from Amazon have not been received after 30 days.
You can find the switch “Auto invoice older sale credits” in the configuration setting under the "returned inventory tab". You can enable this setting as per your requirements.
Some important points about Auto Invoice Sale Credit:
1. The auto-invoicing feature will work only for those order references for which our system has created SC (Sales Credits).
2. It will target SCs that are 30 days older and start the invoicing process.
3. The frequency will be set to every 20 minutes, with a count of 50.
We have also introduced another switch “Use today’s date as tax date when auto-invoicing” in the configuration setting under the "returned inventory tab". You can enable this setting as per your requirements.
1. If you choose YES, then the current date will be used in the “tax date” field of sales credit.
2. If you choose NO, then the date given under the tax date field of the Sales Order will be used in the tax field of Sales Credit.
Note: We have completed the development work, and we are planning to go live on Monday, June 26, 2023, at 6:30 pm UTC.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this new feature, please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to assist you.