Streamlining Sales Credits: Introducing Automated Invoicing for Pending Amazon Returns
We are excited to introduce a new feature for the Amazon and Brightpearl Connector!
This feature is a game-changer for handling sales credits that have not been invoiced due to pending returns from Amazon.
The ‘Auto invoice older sale credits’ functionality will automatically invoice all Sales Credits for which returns from Amazon have not been received after 30 days. This option can be found and enabled in the configuration settings under the 'Returned Inventory' tab, according to your requirements.
Key Points of the Auto Invoice Sale Credit Feature:
- The auto invoicing will apply only to those order references for which our system has created a Sales Credit (SC).
- It will target SCs that are 30 days old and initiate invoicing.
- The invoicing frequency is set at 20 minutes with a count of 50.
Additionally, we have included the 'Use today’s date as tax date when auto invoicing' switch in the configuration settings under the 'Returned Inventory' tab. This can also be enabled as per your needs.
- If set to YES, the current date will be used as the 'tax date' for sales credits.
- If set to NO, the date specified in the 'tax date' field of the Sales Order will be used for the sales credits.
Note: The development work is complete, and we plan to go live with this feature on Monday, 06/19/2023 at 6:30 PM UTC.
If you have any concerns or questions about this new feature, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to assist you.