The Amazon Settings page enables you to configure and update the Intacct connection with Amazon, facilitating data synchronization between the two platforms.
Retrieve Orders from Amazon:
Enable & Sync Orders by Specific Statuses Only:
- This setting allows you to control the synchronization of orders by selecting specific statuses from Amazon. The integration will only sync orders that match the selected statuses. You can update this setting as required at any time.
Match Amazon Products to Intacct Items
- This setting allows you to select the unique key/field for product synchronization between both platforms. It can be updated at any time.
Create Sales in Intacct
- Use this setting to select the type of transaction to be created in Intacct.
Default Customer in Intacct
- Due to Amazon's policy of not providing complete customer information, this setting enables you to create orders with a default customer in Intacct. It also allows you to map customer lines of business/channels.
Default Values for Order Transactions
- Users can set default values for Payment Terms and Transaction Status in Intacct. By selecting a status, orders created in Intacct will automatically use that particular status.
Select Warehouse in Intacct for Sales Applications
- Users can choose which Intacct Warehouse to deduct stock values from.
Select Item Types to Exclude from Stock Value Checks in the Default Warehouse
- When creating orders, users have the option to skip checking the stock value of selected items.
Set Due Date for Sales Transactions
- Define the due date for sales transactions in Intacct.
Map Shipping, Discount, Tax, and Gift Wrap to Intacct Items
- Configure mappings for shipping, discount, tax, and gift wrap charges to corresponding Intacct items.
Intacct Custom Fields Mapping
- Users can map custom fields between both platforms for enhanced data synchronization.