The eBay settings page enables you to configure and update the connection between Intacct and eBay, facilitating data synchronization between the two platforms.
Retrieve Orders from eBay:
Enable & Sync Orders by Specific Statuses Only:
- This setting allows you to control the synchronization of orders by selecting specific statuses from eBay. The integration will only sync orders that have the selected statuses. You can update this setting at any time as needed.
Match eBay Products to Intacct Items:
- With this setting, you can select the unique key/field for product synchronization between both platforms. This setting can be updated at any time.
Create Sales in Intacct:
- This setting enables you to choose the type of transaction to be created in Intacct.
Default Customer of Intacct
- This option allows you to create orders with a default customer in Intacct. Additionally, you can map customer lines of business/channels as needed.
Default Values for Order Transaction
- Users can select payment terms and transaction statuses. The chosen status will be applied to orders created in Intacct.
Select Warehouse in Intacct for Sales Applications
- Users can select which Intacct Warehouse to deduct stock values from.
Select Item Types to Exclude from Stock Value Checks in the Default Warehouse
- When creating orders, users can opt to skip checking the stock value of selected items.
Set Due Date for Sales Transactions
- Configure the due date for sales transactions within Intacct.
Mapping Shipping, Discount, Tax, and Gift Wrap to Intacct Items
- Set up mappings for shipping, discount, tax, and gift wrap charges to corresponding items in Intacct.
Intacct Custom Fields Mapping
- Users can map custom fields between both platforms for enhanced data synchronization.