Efficiently Tracking and Managing Orders: A Guide to Using InConnect for Detailed Shopify Order Synchronization Logs and Item Mapping
View Order Synchronization Logs
In our InConnect Portal, the Order sync logs, which are synced from Shopify to Intacct, are recorded.
To check the details, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Inconnect
Note: If you don’t have an account with Inconnect yet, you can email us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
2. Navigate to the 'Orders' menu.
Review the Order Logs, which include several important specifics:
- Order ID: The Shopify Order ID will be shown in this column.
- Intacct SO: The Intacct Transaction/Sales Receipt Number created via Shopify will be displayed in this column.
- Order Date: The dates of orders are regularly specified. As a result, all orders placed on the same day will appear in this column. You can also search for a specific date using the search box.
- Customer: This will indicate the names of customers who have placed orders.
- Order Total: The overall cost of the order will be shown in this column.
- Source: You can choose the source of the order, such as Shopify or Amazon, and orders will appear based on your selection.
- Status: The column will display the order status as synced, failed, pending, or ignored.
- Action: Press the 'View' button to access the order information.
How to Map Items Between Platforms?
Under the 'Settings,' there is an option to match Shopify products to Intacct items using the unique ID. Select a field from both platforms where you store the unique ID of your product/item. The system will automatically use that field to map the items.